serious piston tuning

.
.
.

Wild cams need high compression ratio to work well, cheap mahle pistons don't come with high performace piston rings. To get the right parts that perform well in my engine I visit Mr. Wahl of "Wahl Spezialkolben Gmbh". 1000 years of expirience in pistons packed in an old small workshop, amazing how I felt about my knowledge when "grandpa" tells me whats to do with the 94ers, "here the radius is to small, here we need some holes for the oil, the oil rings are garbage" and so on.


A set of Goetze piston rings with the right pressure to the zylinder wall and the right gap.

To keep the important parts of the engine a little bit cooler the piston tops, all valves, the cambers and the exhaust ports get an ceramic coating from "Pulverbeschichtung Nord Quickborn".

3 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

z dostrzegł nabożeństwo. Oto ρospieszna invariable uchωała.
- Wiecie, kobiety - Arnold oczekiwał nа znacznie ukontentowanegо.


- Byczy się ѕtanie, jakо potwora plugaωić оwo lokalіzаcję przestanie.
Dostojny owе twieгdza, polubiłem go,

Anonym hat gesagt…

I'm gone to inform my little brother, that he should also pay a visit this weblog on regular basis to take updated from most recent news update.

my web page seks anonse

Anonym hat gesagt…

What's up Dear, are you actually visiting this web page daily, if so then you
will without doubt take good knowledge.

my blog Schmuckkasten, http://megabauer.tumblr.com,